Friday, August 11, 2006

My first blog!

Today is a new day in my life! I am posting my first blog ever! I thought that I would allow this era to pass me by but after some threats over email from my most technologically savvy friend (ALCW) I decided to join the blogging world. Yet, I knew that I did not want my time to be in vain so I have thought for many days how I would spend my blog time... So here it goes... thoughts on what it means to be a Redeemed Daughter of the King. I wish that I could say that I was the the brilliant lady who came up with this concept but alas I am not. I must give all credit to Susan Hunt, the brilliant author who has begun, whether she is aware of it or not,(and I am quite sure that she is not!) to spiritually mother me through her books like The True Woman and Leadership for Women in the Church.
What an exciting day! But for now I must go and tend to my children. Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I read your BLOG with the help of Eric. I would have never been able to do it without his help and you know I still don't understand much about it.

Anonymous said...

torebki
to torby młodzieżowe , torebka damska , torebki kazar sklep internetowy . torby , torby ?

Anonymous said...

torebki skórzane damskie
to torebki m³odzie¿owe , kazar sklep internetowy , torebki david jones . torebki mlodziezowe , torebki m³odzie¿owe ?