Saturday, September 30, 2006

One Life to LIVE

My blogs have been few this past month as we have endured much in our family and church life. While enduring much we have seen the Lord work in ways that we were not aware that we would ever see. We have seen Him point out our own sin and the sin of others, thus living in the world and working in the church! It has been such a painful process to go through but we will persevere by God's grace.
I am not sure that I will ever be able to put into words what God is teaching me through this time but one thing that I have learned is this...

I have ONE LIFE
I have one life and I am almost 30 years old. I have one life to teach my children about the goodness and greatness of the one true and living God. I have one life to serve the church with my whole heart and learn to worship on this earth because this is just a glimpse of the the new earth. I have one life to give all that I have to loving my husband and serve him. I have ONE LIFE. I have one life to give for the service of the kingdom of Christ in His army.
I am yours Lord. Here is my One Life. Teach me to make it count for your glory.

1 comment:

S Mosley said...

I enjoyed reading this! I read all of your posts last night! It was encouraging to read them and to know more specifically about how He's been at work in your life over the past several months. My heart has been DEEPLY saddened as you guys have walked this road where you currently find yourselves. I just wish that I could fix it! As your blog said today, He is using it all for His glory and reminding you of the truths of who He is. Know that your ONE LIFE is an encouragement and blessing to me!!! much love!Thanks for sharing the link with me.